1) Decompress downloaded file get PIStudio installation package;
2) Select PIStudio installation package;
3) Right click it;
4) Select [Run as administrator];
5) Select language for PIStudio interface;
6) Click [Next];
7) If there is a previous version of PIStudio on the PC, please remove it before installation.
8) Select a folder for PIStudio installation, or use the default folder. Click [Next].
9) Click [Browse] to specify a folder, or use the folder suggested by the program, click [Next] to continue the installation process.
10) Select additional tasks, for example: [Create a desktop icon]. Click [Next].
11) At this stage, all settings have been completed. Please check if it is correct. If there is any need to re-select the part, please press [Back]. If all is correct, please press [Install] to start the installation process.
12) Installer execution
13) Please check [Launch VC Runtime] to install [Microsoft Visual C++2008] in your PC;
Users can see shortcuts to PIStudio's features in the [Start] » [All Programs] » [PIStudio] directory.
In case of the incompatible problems, it is suggested to install and run PIStudio as administrator.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 provides the necessary runtime components for PIStudio